Our mandala Yoga mat bag is finally here! We know we teased you about this ages ago – sorry! Unfortunately due to the current Covid world the production phase was delayed by a lot! But it’s finally here and is even better than we thought it would be! The idea for this bag was that it needs to do it all – carry everything you could need, last over time and travel well. And now we’ve tested the bag we’re confident that you’ll get what you pay for and more.
So Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Our XL Mandala Yoga Mat Bag
Firstly can you believe what started as THIS:
Crazy huh? The skill of our makers team never ceases to amaze us!
So What Are The Bag’s Features?
Our mandala Yoga mat bag is packed to the brim with neat little extras! It’s not just a simple zip up holdall – take a look:
- Fits 2 Yoga mats inside
- Plus two blocks or a block and some belts/clothing
- Has a secure zip pocket for money/keys
- 4 additional open compartments
- Loads of space and would make a great weekend bag as it has another mat holder on the outside
- As it’s a large Yoga mat bag we’ve added a removable long strap as well as handles
- Wear the bag three ways – with the handles, on your back with the supplied strap, or on your shoulder
- Additional Zip pocket with the Yogamasti logo embossed in leather
- Double main zip for security and ease of access
- Additional strong elastic mat holder (check images!)
- TWO water bottle pockets! (try one for water, one for herbal tea!)
It’s clear from it’s size, strength and spaciousness that it would make a great overnight bag too. Just put your mat on the elastic holder on the outside and fill with clothes! (There’s your weekend retreat sorted!) The print is made of vibrant, detailed mandalas printed INTO the canvas, not onto it, so wont rub off over time. This bag will also compliment both a hippy, natural look and you super sporty looking Yogis! We wanted to do a modern twist on traditional patterns and we think this time we nailed it!
So… what do you think of our new addition? Let us know in the comments, especially if you pick one up for yourself!
For more tips, tricks, meditations, news and info, like and follow us on Facebook or catch us on Instagram as @yogamasti or #yogamasti. Our followers get exclusive offers and sneak peaks, and we love talking to customers! See you soon!